Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 10- Thing 19


Week 10- Thing 19

I am trying to figure out if I really am brave enough to try to post my blog post to my blog by using the publish feature. We shall see if it works in a moment.

I can see that there are many uses for this sort of thing---especially when working with, say, a committee of people who are all in various places. No need to email documents back and forth and have various versions kept track of while sending them via email. At a time when gas prices are rising (and falling and rising again) this would be a great way to share work with a committee while not having to actually meet in person for all the steps of a process of working on a grant or a project.

I like the fact that the word processing features are mostly familiar to me so that I don't have to learn a new system in order to tap into these online productivity tools.

No comments: