Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week 4- Thing 11

Well, I set up a Facebook account, though it is minimal at best. I do not own a digital camera, so I do not have a picture that I want to post. I searched for "friends" and found my daughter at college, so sent her a message to her wall. I looked around at the other options and explored them but did not feel compelled to do those things. I suspect that I will take myself off of Facebook once this course is over, if you can do that. I am not all that comfortable with it.

I am glad that I went through the process. It makes me understand a bit more of what kids are talking about when they talk about things like "posting to the wall" or "friending someone." Still, once again, if I have free time I would rather spend time with friends the old fashion way or go outside or read a book. So I suspect I would not use a site such as this much, if at all.

No comments: